1. The main idea of this article is about vertical farming. In order to demesticate the verticle farming Dickson Dispromirer must codify each sky scraper to become fertile for each participating big city such as New York. If he is successful our known primative cultivation would become non exsictance in the future.
2. I don't think that this is such a good idea because I think that vertical farming woutld be a determinant issue for the way human life will become. If Dickson Dispromirer's idea of vertical farming becomes successful, it would make him a deity, but I feel it would destroy our future.
The reason why I think this is because we need trees and plants outdoors so we can have fresh air.
3. I think that our nomadic anciestors who help in cultivating this earth would have did it for no reason. Now that we are a sedentary society, this idea of vertical farming might work. Yet, I hate the oppion of the sky scrapper farming. Also the reason why I dont like this is becuase if this plan works to their advantage, then everyone would steal the idea, then pretty soon there would be no trees left to give fresh air to humans.
Thats Nine Vocab Words Ms Golub
Friday, September 12, 2008
Vocabulary Test
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment