I feel that Qigong could really help me in the daily life. For instance, if I get angry at something then maybe this technique that we learned in this class could help me calm down my temper. Maybe this could prevent my anger. I feel that Qigong is a relaxing exercise that may help people with their stress, anger or maybe even if you are depressed. I think that this exercise would be great for anyone who would be interested in it.
One thought that I had today about this workshop is, when he was first talking about how we can feel energy coming from our body to our hands, I thought that was ridiculous. When I actually did the exercise , I felt the energy in my hands. It was a great felling to me and it was relaxing. At the end I felt like I wanted to do it again. At the end I didn't sign up to do it again but I think back to what exactly I was feeling and I wish I did. Overall I am glad that the teacher introduced this program to me and my other peers.
Monday, September 15, 2008
Qigong
Posted by Andrew raiderz#1 at 8:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment