Quote: Winston had woken u with his eyes full of tears. Julia rolled sleepily against him, murmuring something that might have been "What’s the matter".
Response: I think that this quote means that Winston is having a hard time with his life because he is having dreams of his mother, so his is basically thinking that he is the one that murdered his mother. This quote also shows that Julia is by his side 100% trying to help him and convince him that he did not kill his mother. So this is showing that Julia cares about what is happening to Winston.
Connection: This reminds me of when I was little an I used to have really bad dreams of not exactly the same thing Winston is dreaming of but other things but when I had dreams like that their was always somebody in my house that was always their supporting me and telling me or trying to convince me that its only a dream. So sort of convincing me exactly like Julia is trying to do but with Winston when he has dreams of his mother.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Dialectical Journal #3
Posted by Andrew raiderz#1 at 10:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment